Winter Workout Program
At Play Ball Nashua
Play Ball is offering their annual winter workout program for Bedford Little League.
This year there are 2 time slots to choose from…….see below for details.
This 10 week program will help the athletes prepare for the upcoming season by working on all the skills needed for aspiring baseball players.
Throwing, fielding, hitting, positional play and all other key areas will be covered.
Play Ball’s professional staff will once again facilitate the program.
- Featured guest speaker" will discuss a "topic of the week" (hitting, fielding, pitching, throwing, mental approach, sportsmanship, base running etc...). The guest list will include:
* Dean Borrelli (former 8-year pro player A’s and Rangers)
* Al Mottram (Arizona Diamondbacks)
* Jeff Allison (former 1st round draft pick of the Florida Marlins…..8 year pro)
* Chris Carmain current professional player
* Various other high school and college coaches/players
- The ballplayers will run through various drill stations, working on the skills needed to become an effective baseball player.
There are 2 time options to choose from (when signing up, please indicate the time slot you would prefer):
Little League: Ages 6-12
Saturdays January 13th - March 17th
Time slot #1: 9:30am-11am or Time slot #2: 3pm-4:30pm
Cost for the program: $125
To sign up, call Play Ball at 603-883-2323 or email
Walk-ins are welcome on the first day of the clinics as well.